Sign in to follow this  
Naila

Hey, let's see your pets :)

Getting a quote function in here has got to be my #1 priority. I love big dogs and I cannot lie.

I hope these worked: 10952998_1037593902921233_9057018348579497480_o.jpg10620529_944705042210120_5146171537247754699_n.jpg?oh=cab18f57a048b9a7fd1432bb076971e9&oe=55860CEB

This is Sophia, aka Soap, aka Chomps, aka R.J. Eimsteim. She is a rare specimen from the Korcari Wilds and one of the wisest dupes (or Pug, if you prefer) that you will ever meet.

@Pandora_Layn OMG THAT FACE! I am normally not a dog person but your dog is simply ADORABLE!

I have a 18 year old calico named Callie. Original, right? Got and named her when I was little! Shes been waking me up for food ever since.

qYiKJ59.jpgLkiyH7t.png

This is my little sweetheart, Wheatley. He'll be four next month and was born on the first anniversary of my partner and I. ♥ He's a docile longcat tbh, and also lives up to his namesake in being a massive moron (he once jumped into a closed window to try and get into the house).

JwzUutz.jpgJVs8QWs.jpg

This is Bracken who belongs to my SO. Hobbies include chewing sticks and putting up with our nonsense

227yhMf.jpg

And this is Zak and Arlo. They are my parents doggies and Zaki does not tolorate Bracken sadly.

Zaki also has epilepsy and suffer cluster seizures that can last up to 3 days so he is a little special!

Also apologies if these are huge <3

Ok I've got a couple of each so sorry if I flood the post, but I loves them all. :D

This is my Siberian Husky Winnie. She is almost 5 years old now and is a pain in my ass. lol

Bonus picture of what happens when you have a husky and go outside for a smoke. LMFAO!! Here

7pFcWPD.png

hWcHYRr.png

This is MR. or Mufasa as my gf likes to call him. :)

JlPz7Q3.png

Here he is next to my size 12 shoe. xD lmfao

foRrtej.png

This is my baby Abby Cat. Bonus video of Abby as a tiny baby when we thought she was a boy. (Look at how much she changed. lol)

I2VKO2j.png

Finally a picture of the both cats keeping me warm. :D

They are both about to be 2 in October.

e12hxGn.png

@Naila Yeah I wish I had a better camera to record it with. She was such a handful, but totally worth it. She is such a great kitty. We love her. :D

I present to you, Ada. Vanquisher of Brooms. (Don't worry, the broom was sitting near the garbage bin to be tossed out anyway.)

My sister found her on the side of the highway when she was about a month old, sometime back in February. So I took her in. She's a wily little pup but I love her regardless.

pjPKmwX.jpg

(I also have a cat named Toby, but he's old and doesn't travel well so he's living with my mom. Will have to have her send a recent picture of him for me to share here.)