Sign in to follow this  
TheGent

Backers names now in?

Hello lovelies.

It has been so long since I last played - when I last played there was no storyline/main character/quests and I couldn't quite work out what I needed to do (which made it kind of fun to get lost in the districts avoiding the old grannies and, well killing everyone, in particular! Now it makes me feel terrible to kill a wastrel with how sad they all are!) and I remember submitting my name to be featured in the game in some way - I was wondering in how many ways I might be able to find my name?

Obviously I want the fun of searching for it, but I was wondering might it be on the side of a building, on a poster, in a newspaper etc or would it just be names of Wastrels and Wellies?

The Gent

Hello!

We haven't implemented the names in the game yet. They won't be in there for Early Access but fret not! They will be in there at some point.

I think you just gave us a pretty good idea. Maybe we won't say anything and let you guys discover them once we add them :)

I very much look forward to it :D

Any decisions been made on how the names might crop up? ;)

Regards,

The Gent

To be honest, not yet. Right now we are in crunch time for the Early Access release.

But once this is done, we will start brainstorming ideas :)