Sign in to follow this  
Cloud25XD

"Continue Game" from the train station crashes...

The problem:

I saved the game from right outside of the train station guard post then returned to the main menu, then tried to continue game and it keeps crashing every time. It starts to load in objects, but after a few seconds of loading, it crashes and presents me with the crash reporter. I've already submitted the basic crash details, but it isn't working.

I've tried:

Closing the game and reopening it

Exiting out of Steam entirely and reopening it.

Edit:

The game now also seems to be remaining open according to Steam after a crash now. Not sure what has changed since the first few attempts though, but it's not allowing me to exit Steam normally until I close We Happy Few (Which is not open, not even in the Task Manager) forcing me to use the Task Manager to forcefully close Steam.

Hey, just sending a bug report post-crash isn't going to solve the problem, at least not soon.

And to help with the game being open after crashing, minimize everything and make sure the crash reporter window isn't still open. If it's not, and Steam is still registering WHF as being open you'll need to go into Task Manager and under the "Processes" tab find and select "GlimpseGame.exe" and click on "End Process". I've had to do this for many other games as well whenever something screws up with Steam.

@Cloud25XD We pushed a patch to work around an issue with repeated save games -- it's possible that this also fixed your issue.

I have the same problem.i was doing everything i could whole day but none of them worked.where can i have this patch?