Sign in to follow this  
Gamecool_10

I demand discussion!

That's right! I demand a source of controversy what, what!

Whoa... Think I had uh... Too much.... Fish and...

Oh right! Tried out Fish and Chips today. Great stuff! Definately getting more of it when I get the chance.

Right then... Discussion... Discussion... Let's see here... Ah, here we are.

What were your initial impressions on We Happy Few? Had any fan theories so far?

I personally loved the heck out of the trailer. It reminds me of some old movies where everyone is acting in the same, creepily happy way. Think I saw something like that in The Twilight Zone and Goosebumps. (Points if you still remember those!) I've had nightmares about that scenario. Dystopian society. Everyone's a happy psychopath, always got woke up as soon as I was caught and drugged.

But hey! Now I can actually play a game revolving around that! Therefore, Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money.jpg

@Gamecool_10 Fish & Chips is one of the two main food sources for my people. We find it hidden in all sorts of natural environments, like the Puhoi Dairy or the Takapuna Shoreline, but it is almost always delicious. Sometimes, you can even find it among discarded newspaper clippings. A rare treat.

Still working on the taking your money bit ;) We've had a bunch of cool kickstarter ideas, so we're pulling them together this week.

@compulsion I don't remember posting this... That's... Terribly embarrassing.... Sorry...

However, the money bit I do remember. I'll definitely be sure to support you guys!

Seriously though, don't regard me as who I am with this post. Had a bit too much fun on vacation that day. :I

Always been a fan of the chips at Mangonui, personally. I think I might have had some at the Puhoi dairy once while escaping from some epic post-New Years traffic...