Guest thequeenmc

Can’t interact with bobby in The House of the Inventor

Guest thequeenmc

I collected the Night-Blooming Nonsuch for the Love Birds quest and headed straight for the gate for the House of the Inventor quest. The most recent quest I completed beforehand was the Church if Simon Says. I approached the gate and hit the box button and nothing happened. I tried closing and reopening the game, I came back at night, on joy and off of joy, and in different outfits and nothing happened each time. 

-PS4/Build v1.169541

Same here. I guess ill keep with my other quests and hold on this one. Kinda lame concidering this one seems like a main story quest. Oh well it is what it is.

Guest Help English Vice

If you have the main quest The House of the Inventor, you should also have gotten a quest The English Vice, try completing that one first.

1 hour ago, Guest Help English Vice said:

If you have the main quest The House of the Inventor, you should also have gotten a quest The English Vice, try completing that one first.

How did you find this quest? I’m having the same problem as mentioned above and do not have the English vice quest. 

Guest Guest Help English Vice

[Spoilers]
If you have found the location of Faraday in the Bobby HQ, upon leaving Arthur will talk about Bobby Hickinbotham and where to find his credentials to cross the Megiddo Bridge. House of the Inventor and English Vice should trigger after that monologue.

Hi there,

Are you still encountering issues triggering or completing the quest 'The English Vice'?

As the user posted just above, it should trigger after finding Faraday's location and exiting the Bobby HQ.

Cheers,

Lee

You guys are the best!! Thank you so much for the help. I didnt noticed that quest to be honest. But after finishing "The english vice" i. Was able to interact with the bobby. Again thanks guys.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 1:58 PM, Guest Guest Help English Vice said:

[Spoilers]
If you have found the location of Faraday in the Bobby HQ, upon leaving Arthur will talk about Bobby Hickinbotham and where to find his credentials to cross the Megiddo Bridge. House of the Inventor and English Vice should trigger after that monologue.

I've done this and English Vice is not triggered, just House of the Inventor. I too have the issue of not being able to talk to the bobby on the bridge. Xbox One.

Good grief. Scratch that. Please disregard my above post. I have English Vice (and am partly through it). I'm just being unobservant. :)

Thanks for your help, Compulsion!