Sign in to follow this  
Aaron0562

Give me some tips

My friend recommended me to play Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 on Steam ,i want to buy cod 'cd key,But I do not know which shop cheaper and

security,SCDKey or others ? Give me some tips , what 's more , what details need to be paid attentions about the game ?

thank you . i am waiting,,,

CoD Black Ops is 22$ right now on Steam, not a bad price considering all the work that went behind it to make it. Also can you really put a price on hours of fun with your friends? That is my tip

Thank Naila for giving me useful information and tip, but 22$ is too expensive for a poor man , finally ,i choose SCDKey to buy the game key, I compared the various shop online' prices and found SCDKey is the cheapest, CoD Black Ops 2 only 11.15 EUR 11.15 , which is incredible ,I am a student, no money, just the beginning, I was very skeptical that the site is't secure because his price is too cheap to trust,, but the fact proves the concern is superfluous, everything is so smooth and safey.