Sign in to follow this  
Guest Keenan

Letter of transit

Guest Keenan

I loaded up my game and it told me to go to the broadcast tower so I did and then it told me to do it again and I’ve looked up the quest and the quest to go into the place with all the machines and the workers won’t appear even when I go into the building but it still lets me pick up the valve ect but won’t let me use anything so I can’t  unquarantine anything so I can’t progress with the story? Is this a bug for other people I’m gonna try and load a save before it if it have one. It would be helpful ignored the devs allowed us to no clip like the alpha for things like this not working 

Guest Keenan

Also just loaded a save where I needed to activate track access hatch in that area and it’s already activated so yet another bug 

I'm having kind of the same issue in this same area!  Oh and hello Keenan.  I also lined up all the machines to blast a hole in the office wall and the handle to pull to activate the cannon disappeared.  Now I can't find a way to continue the story due to the quarantine 

Hi Keenan,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I apologize for the late reply.

Are you still experiencing this?

We've recently released a hotfix that has addressed some crashes and other major issues (v1.3).

We're currently working on another patch to address performance, stability and other major gameplay issues (v1.4).

If you're still encountering issues, please file a ticket with our support team at <https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new> and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Lee