Guest brennamwk

Strange Alcohol Bug

Guest brennamwk

Anyone else having issues completing In the Still of the Night? I’ve collected 26 bottles of strange alcohol but the quest won’t complete. 

Hi brennamwk!

Can you please post if you are playing on console or PC and what version you are playing please?

It will help us to better help you.

Thanks! Have a great day!

Hi,

So unfortunately, right now from what I can tell is that this is a bug that you are experiencing. The bug has been noted and our team is working diligently to fix them in a future patch.

-Mike

• Like 1

Guest brennamwk

I’m also having an issue on the butcher mission where I cannot pick up the flower cart that contains the mysterious package. I was disappointed as the storyline highly intrigued me and I am looking to play as much of this game as I can. Good luck on the patch. I look forward to it. 

11 hours ago, Guest brennamwk said:

I’m also having an issue on the butcher mission where I cannot pick up the flower cart that contains the mysterious package. I was disappointed as the storyline highly intrigued me and I am looking to play as much of this game as I can. Good luck on the patch. I look forward to it. 

Mysterious package wise, have you tried to jump ontop of the cart and interacting with the package from there?

Guest Skilligan

Am also unable to complete Collect Strange Alcohol. Have filled over 40 bottles. Playing on PC build no. v1. 3.70168