Guest Chas

Crashes randomly

Guest Chas

I've got a total of 8hrs into the game and I've waited a very long time for this. Problem is, I'm getting constant crashes. I've rebooted my Xbox One console, done everything you can think of and it still crashes on me while running through a field, after loading a save, during a fight scene, etc and I lose all of my progress.

What needs to be done to fix this? 

Guest Chas

I just loaded from a saved game and I'm literally stuck sitting on a park bench with the only option being to wait, which then results in my Joy going down and the townspeople chasing me down and beating me to death.

All of my issues have been crashes until now. Now, I am crashed on a bench!

Chas

Guest Chas

And no, I have used a few saved games that have the same issue. It looks like this park bench glitch is now going to result in me going back all the way to where I finished getting out of HQ to enter the village and all of my progress will be lost.

Guest MandyLouWho

I thought I was stuck on a bench once but I just had to find the right spot to look so that the stand up/read option popped up. My game only seems to pick it up when I look down and to the left at the bench itself. Hopefully that is all that is wrong with yours and not a major glitch ?

Guest Chas

Your suggestion worked. That is weird and should be fixed, too. All I had was either Wait w Right Trigger or Y for Hide or whatever. Hopefully the crashes will be resolved soon.