Guest Beezil

Unsafe House - Act II

Guest Beezil

So I'm on the quest 'Unsafe House' in Act II where Sally has to "Knock out the General somehow" and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if this is a bug... I finally figured out I needed to take out the empty power cells from the panel and refill then replace them to turn on the switch... which makes the fountain statue start spinning... but I couldn't figure out what to do after that, although I was positive it had something to do with the statue (I would have assumed making it fall on top of him)... anyway, I tried looking up a video after many frustrating attempts to solve the puzzle. Turns out you apparently just need to look at / target the fountain or water around it somehow to make gas and that is what knocks him out... But I cannot target anything. Not the statue or anything on it or around it, and not the water. I have no weapons, healing items, nada, because the general takes all your stuff. Sooo I basically just either get beaten to death or hide up in the rafters. Help please.

Guest Beezil

Sorry I forgot to include that this is on my PC.

Guest Beezil

And I am making sure he's in the water and I am not before I attempt to target anything, just as the video showed where this was done successfully.

Guest Beezil

Bump... can I get a reply please? I cannot play my game because of this.

Hi Beezil!

So you're on the right track, but your just missing a little something to add to the fountain. Try to open some of the doors in the room around the fountain to find the things you need to craft the "little something". 

Hope that helps, if it doesn't let me know and it might be a bug.

• Like 2

Guest Beezil

omg thank you... I assumed all doors were locked. I was almost positive this was a bug but figured there was a small chance I was missing something! (As usual! Lol) Thank you so much seriously.