Sign in to follow this  
Horrorshow

That Clockwork Orange Geek's Doodles

I've done some doodles a while back and previously posted them on the We Happy Fanart thread in horrible quality. So this time, I want to share them in a hopefully better quality. :)

m7qsfc.jpg

2rzfew4.jpg

29m4wfk.jpg

Not sure if this is allowed, but I threw in an Alex DeLarge as well.

e6os5u.jpg

I love that she's holding up American McGee's Alice's dress. Just need one where she's wearing it now. 8D

I know I've said it before, but I seriously love how Cartoon-Network-y your style is. ♥

@Otherbuttons Good eye! And thank you for your kind words. I admire your work and it's so cool that you like my stuff. And about that Wellette/Alice Liddell crossover? It'll be on my to-do list. ;)

@Horrowshow YISSSS! I was just on the thread today hoping to see her finished version soon. She looks great!

@Horrowshow I am in the middle of writing a Newsletter and I have included some drawings from the Community. I would like to include yours as well, would that be okay with you? And if yes, do you have a website or page I can link the pictures to?

@Nalia That would be amazing, go right ahead! This may sound stupid, but I'm not familiar with links, so I don't know what to do. Will copy/paste work? Or just a link to my account on the forums?

Are you secretly one of the artists from Johnny Bravo and other 90s era Cartoon Network shows? Seriously, you're giving me a nostalgia overdose with all these, they're great!

@Horrowshow I meant for example if you had a website, deviantart or a twitter you would like people to follow you on :) If you don't have any it is totally okay.

@Iris_Lockspur You're too kind, I'm glad people like these! And cool painting on the We Happy Fanart thread, it gave me a sort of optical-illusion vibe to it. :)

@hiroyuki232 Nice to see a fellow Alice fan, and I plan to keep it up!

Thank you.. I didn't actually plan to finish it, started as a concept sketch and then I went a bit crazy and started prepping it for painting. I'm really happy people like it, though. ^^

I've wanted to retro-cartoonize the Wellies and Wastrels for a while and finally got around to doing it, at least their heads. Background was inspired by the magical rainbow roads of Hamlyn.

o8ykcx.png

@Horrorshow WOW these are soo cute!! Now I have an urge to watch Dexter's lab

This was originally based off the old bridge encounter, but I guess it can also tie in with Mother's Day.

@Naila Thank you! I actually sometimes use Dexter's Laboratory as a reference, lol.

m1ojb.png

I've been experimenting with some other styles to add some variety, and here it is. So, please have this totally-not-deranged-looking fashionable Downer with questionable Twiggy eyeliner:

eflb92.png

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, since I am IN LOVE with her design, I plan to cosplay as the Downerette/Enigma/Twiggy with Hypodermic/Miss Adorable White Dress with High Thighs/Girl with Needle/Helmet Lady/Lady Protag! I CANNOT wait to show you, but it's still a work in progress, so here's a sneak peak ;) :

14ng5s9.jpg

@Horroshow

tumblr_n7rpy2vtdO1t0m9j6o1_500.gif

The drawing is beautiful! But I just can't wait to see your cosplay, it already looks fantastic!