Guest Lacie

Constant game crash in Parade

Guest Lacie

Hey guys, I know you’re working hard but after the game crashed while in the parade I can no longer load any of the save files I have in there. My hand is forced and really don’t want to start new again as I have 15 hours invested already and don’t want another 15 hours to just move on to Sally. Is there any kinda of eta or progress you could share with addressing this bug? I know several others have reported it too. 

On the PS4 and it is the latest build, Thank you in advance 

Hi Lacie,

I'm sorry to hear that you have had this issue. I honestly wish that I could give you a better answer than, your save data has been corrupted and you will have to start over again, but I cannot. It's an issue that our team is working to fix. If you decide to start again, wait for the hotfix addressing this issue to come out as it might happen again if you try before then.

If you would be so kind as to submit a ticket with Gearbox Support: https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new it will help us.

We're currently working on a hotfix to address performance, stability and other major issues.

My apologies again