Guest Aragon

Bightness level. and no load from in game.

Guest Aragon

So whist playing We Happy Few on xbox one. I notice two problems.

1. I messed up on the "Distract the Headboys" objective after the fit pit at the beginning of the game. (I knocked out one too many guys.) so I went to reload my save. and notice I had to quit to the main menu. then I could load it....

not a problem on PC. but xbox one has a very slow load time. so it would make it faster if I could just load from the menu. instead of doing two load screens instead.

2. Brightness. I have calibrated my 1080p TV for the best quality. (and it was a pain in the but) But I notice that a lot o areas in We Happy Few. are kinda dark. and it dramtaically shifts to darker if you go into shadows... makes it kinda hard to see. I would like an Brightness setting. and a Contrast setting too. just to make it easier to see without having to adjust my TV. (and make my other games hard to see in the process.)

Hello Aragon!
Thank you very much for your feedback! You're not the first person to suggest we include a load save option in the pause menu, I'm taking note of this.
Hope you have a nice day~

-Laura