Louie22

NPC's dying after being knocked out?

Hello, not sure if this is a glitch or not just wondering if every single NPC I knock out is supposed to be found in the same place dead after a while? 

Doesn't really bother me since most of the people I knock out are in their homes which I have no intention of going in again after looting. 

On my stats it says the murder count is 0 (I'm going for the non-lethal achievement) but these NPC folk always turn into corpses about a day after putting them to sleep with either a takedown or a non-lethal weapon, is this supposed to happen? Cheers and a bloody good day to you.

Edited by Louie22
The eyes , the eyes

I have wondered this myself. They seem to go from unconscious to dead rather than waking up again.  

5 minutes ago, tec said:

I have wondered this myself. They seem to go from unconscious to dead rather than waking up again.  

I take it I haven't got far enough in the game for this to be explained, either that or you're all mad. ?

Hi there,

This is a known issue we plan to address in a future patch. It appears to occur after saving and loading your game (which also occurs when travelling far away and returning to the area).

It will not affect your stats for a non-lethal playthrough.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lee

• Like 1