Guest Nadyanilo

A Model Citizen Hatch Bug

Guest Nadyanilo

Upon completing A Model Citizen, the final step is to activate the track access hatch. I had already done this before completing the mission and now the mission will not complete. 

Ps4

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

Are you still able to progress, but the quest is stuck in your journal? If so, this is a known issue we're tracking in our bug database.

We're currently working on a hotfix which will address performance, stability and other major issues.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Keezly

I can’t even get this quest to start. I try to talk to Priss Mckenzie and she just responds with the generic npc dialogue.

Guest Templar

Having this issue too, playing on ps4

Im also having that issue. The same was happening with getting rid of the kidnappers. After selecting the quest, it showed me the location of the two kidnappers left,  which was far away from the original location. I tried to do the same with the hatch but with no luck. Im just wondering if there is more to that quest, or if it ends after activating the hatch? In which case ill just ignore it. And continue the rest of the quests. Thank you for any info. Also im loving the game, thank you for it.

On 8/14/2018 at 4:33 AM, Nadyanilo said:

Build v1. 1.69541

It seems this build is garbage, and it's making A LOT of people angry. Someone is starting a petition. It was JUST released 5 days ago. Unreal.