Guest kbrixx

Letter of Transit: Enter Broadcast Tower

Guest kbrixx

I’ve crossed the Mount Badon Bridge and the objective is Letter of Transit; Enter Broadcast Tower but all the the pathways are closed by the shutters and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to raise them and get to go into the broadcast tower. Please help, tia

First you need saboting all their system security. Go on "future house museum" of parade and later, go on wellington wells health istitute for kill all medicals systems and get a quaranteene for enter in the tower. Go around the streets for go in all palaces.

Guest JimmyJam

And what if you can't get out of that upper section of The Parade where the broadcast tower and museum are...? (Or is there something obvious I've missed...?)

Guest kkbrixx

I’ve been in that future house museum and I’ve gotten to the control board for the large machines, and whenever I tried to move them Arthur says “maybe I need to go down stairs and see what’s wrong with them” since they’re broken, but I can’t figure out where to go to fix them ? Is that what I have to do?

Examine the broken machines and Arthur will notice which parts are missing, and then look around the area to find the parts to repair them with. They're all on the ground floor, two should be in the rooms down there and one is in a bin out on the open floor near the storage shelves. After you've completed that, go upstairs to the control room to move them in the correct order to cause the chain reaction.

Guest kkbrixx

I picked up all of the missing parts before having realized that the machines were broken and now it doesn’t give me an option to examine/fix the machines 

Guest kkbrixx

Anyone have any idea how to fix my issue? I got into the museum and immediately found the items to fix the machines before having got to the control panel to see that the machines had to be fixed and moved to blast a new door. Now it doesn’t give me an option to even examine the machines much less fix them. 

Guest kkbrixx

The order the machines go in are in a straight line in the middle of the square; blue at the back, orange, pink then green. 

Guest KatDearest
On 8/15/2018 at 12:48 PM, Guest kkbrixx said:

Anyone have any idea how to fix my issue? I got into the museum and immediately found the items to fix the machines before having got to the control panel to see that the machines had to be fixed and moved to blast a new door. Now it doesn’t give me an option to even examine the machines much less fix them. 

Has anyone figured out what to do here??? Be abuse I'm stuck.. I did the same thing

Guest Edgargldn

I having the same dam problem 

Guest GGg

Just happened to me to...Are we screwed? 

Guest Aga

I having the same problem

Guest Jlp1986

Me to. Wtf . Is it a glitch?

Guest Aga

I have load the most recent old saved game and now is fine. 

Guest Kristybaby

Issue still isn’t fixed... what if we only had one save :(

If it's not giving you the cues to fix the machines, make sure you go up to the office on the second floor (the one you aim the cannon at eventually) and try to open the door. 

Hi - the gates are down in Parade because of a quarentine condition.  You can't get to the Broadcast Tower until you do several other things in Parade which eventually end the quarentine and raise the gates that allow you to get anywhere...including the Broadcast Tower.

I stumbled on this pretty much by accident - and I'm sorry, I can't remember EVERYTHING that had to be done and I didn't keep track.  But it included being in a fashion show, flipping a switch in the ground/pavement (outside on a street) that cops were guarding and a worker was looking at, getting into the Health building, and eventually getting into the Scientific building.  In one of these is a switch (again I forgot - I'm just too old to remember stuff like that while playing!) that shuts-off quarentine...and all the gates go up allowing access to the Broadcast Tower.

And FYI - once you blow that cannon into the office (mentioned above), the guy in there isn't hostile - he's grateful...so don't kill him!

Hope this helps a bit.