Sign in to follow this  
oliviadgrace

Duct tape disappearing when stashed

Hi! I've been dutifully collecting duct tape, and three times I've dropped it (one at a time) into my Stash, and it's disappeared. The first couple of times I thought I was just insane and had imagined it, but this third time I know it's disappearing! Highly odd!

Hello @oliviadgrace,

I took a look in between PAX demo preparations and tried reproducing this issue. I tried putting some duct tape into the stash in every conceivable way (stacked, non-stacked, quick move, manual drag, etc.), saving, loading, etc. but couldn't get it to happen. This sounds like something that might happen in an especially busy stash layout but then I don't see how it would specifically affect duct tape.

Now, I'm not saying the inventory is perfect, which is why I'm currently logging all inventory transactions in detail in the debug log. If you get this problem to happen, could you by any chance send me one such log to camille@compulsiongames.com ? The easiest way to get to the log is by typing %localappdata%\GlimpseGame\Saved\Logs in the address bar of a Windows Explorer window -- the latest file in there after quitting should be the correct log.