Sign in to follow this  
Bianca Pop

This game is amazing

I honestly love this game. I have played it and finished it over 6 times and I am legit addicted to the game. I have only sadly got one of the DLCs I think they are called. And I loved it so much. Honestly it's worth it. I would buy it anytime I got money. And I hope that you guys will come up with another game like this or Contrast because honestly I love them. And you inspire me so much. This is the reason why when I grow up I wish to have my own business and create games that keep kids happy and games that will help kids through their rough patches in their life. So I would like to thank you for creating this game and making my day better :)). - Bianca Pop (14 year old) 

I totally agree with you ! its such an amazing game with a deep story, different characters with other stories and skills. so much love for details, tasks, other mysteries and fun. crafting, fighting, survival, u literally have to thing about your next steps. the style, the plot, the mini games and DLC´s show how much time, hard work and love they invested in this amzing game ! i was also very hyped when they announced they have ideas for a movie or a part 2 of the game and i still am and hope some day it will be another part or the movie in progress. a real masterpiece an still really enjoying it after these years ! wish for more pls pls pls !!!!!!!!!!!! <3 ❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💕