Sign in to follow this  
scurry

Corpse Carrying Glitch (funny)

I was recently going through the quest in St. George's related to the two old and dying veterans. In the house of the first gentleman, if you unlock and open the front door it causes a flood of NPCs to enter the house and start moseying around like they own the place. 

Now let's say the player gets protective of the old coot and decides to vacate the unwelcomed guests with a little ultraviolence. Next they decide they want to pick up the bodies and toss them into the open coffin in the next room. It's only fitting.

If the player picks up and throws about 8+ bodies with plenty more laying around, eventually the character will go through the Pick Up motion but act as if they aren't carrying anything. HOWEVER, the player seems to be carrying the ghost of the deceased because if you step out in public empty handed townsfolk will react as if you're carrying a dead body over your shoulder. 

The only fix seems to be dying and respawning from the last quicksave btw

1 hour ago, scurry said:

I was recently going through the quest in St. George's related to the two old and dying veterans. In the house of the first gentleman, if you unlock and open the front door it causes a flood of NPCs to enter the house and start moseying around like they own the place. 

Now let's say the player gets protective of the old coot and decides to vacate the unwelcomed guests with a little ultraviolence. Next they decide they want to pick up the bodies and toss them into the open coffin in the next room. It's only fitting.

If the player picks up and throws about 8+ bodies with plenty more laying around, eventually the character will go through the Pick Up motion but act as if they aren't carrying anything. HOWEVER, the player seems to be carrying the ghost of the deceased because if you step out in public empty handed townsfolk will react as if you're carrying a dead body over your shoulder. 

The only fix seems to be dying and respawning from the last quicksave btw

Hi Scurry,
Thank you for the information you've posted. I see you're playing on Xbox one. Can you tell which model you're playing on? And would you be so kind as to tell me which build version you're running? (You can find it on the main menu or pause screen on the bottom right corner. Looks like v1.1.XXXXX).

Thank you~!
-Laura

On 8/13/2018 at 5:33 PM, Lawrah said:

Hi Scurry,
Thank you for the information you've posted. I see you're playing on Xbox one. Can you tell which model you're playing on? And would you be so kind as to tell me which build version you're running? (You can find it on the main menu or pause screen on the bottom right corner. Looks like v1.1.XXXXX).

Thank you~!
-Laura

Hi Laura,

Sorry I didn't get back to you before the recent Xbox One update. My current info is:
Xbox One 1Tb 
v1.3.70173