Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daunting Dreams

Vinyl code not working on steam

Guest Daunting Dreams

I wound up purchasing the Time Capsule for WHF. It's fantastic in every way. Although a wearable bobby mask would've been icing on the cake. The vinyl came with a code to have a digital version of the soundtrack. That code doesn't work. It says you need to own the game in your library to activate it. I have a physical copy for console. Is there a fix or anyone having the same issue?

I redeemed my code ok but as the Soundtrack is not available on Steam as yet that might be why. Maybe someone at Compulsion can fill us in. 

Guest Daunting Dreams

It isn't allowing me to redeem it without first "activating the original game." So, hopefully the people higher up can help me out with this.

Hello,

Valve is currently approving the soundtrack on Steam, it should be available within a few days.

• Like 1

Guest Daunting Dreams
20 hours ago, Naila said:

Hello,

Valve is currently approving the soundtrack on Steam, it should be available within a few days.

Appreciate the response. Thank you for the update.

Guest Daunting Dreams
On 8/13/2018 at 3:34 PM, tec said:

Hey, still can't activate the code through steam and it is now September 1st =[

Hi, it sounds like there's actually something with the activation code you were given.
At this point I'm going to redirect you Gearbox Support so that you can submit a ticket.
https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for your patience.
Have a nice day~
-Laura