Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ps4 pro frame rate issues

Frame Rate on PS4 pro

Guest Ps4 pro frame rate issues

I’m having frame rate issues on PS4 pro. Even after the patch the frame rate is really bad an ruining the game for me. 

1 minute ago, The51stDragon said:

Devs have stated that ps4 wont be getting patches as studio is owned by microsoft now

Where have the devs stated that?

1 minute ago, The51stDragon said:

By their actions or shall i say inactions. They dont have a ps4 support page and u cant put in a ps4 ticket

So the fact they have released a PS4 patch means....???

Guest Nara
2 hours ago, The51stDragon said:

Very fake news

I actually did get the 8gb patch today. However it added no real difference to the issues I was experiencing prior to it’s installation. If anything it added more irregularities. I can only hope they continue supporting PS4 updates out of obligation to the people who paid to play their game - even if Microsoft does own the studio now. If you can’t find the patch I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game software to prompt an update. 

1 hour ago, Guest Nara said:

I actually did get the 8gb patch today. However it added no real difference to the issues I was experiencing prior to it’s installation. If anything it added more irregularities. I can only hope they continue supporting PS4 updates out of obligation to the people who paid to play their game - even if Microsoft does own the studio now. If you can’t find the patch I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game software to prompt an update. 

What version is your game now? I have strong information there will be no patches on ps4

Hi,

We are working on patches for all consoles and PC. Never implied nor said we wouldn't support a specific platform. The game was created before Microsoft even entered the picture.

We love games and creating them, we don't believe in any console wars.

Thanks  ❤️

• Like 3

Guest Nara
6 hours ago, The51stDragon said:

What version is your game now? I have strong information there will be no patches on ps4

As far as I’m aware I’m on 1.1 something. Whatever build I’m working with, I can assure you it’s not the one my initial complaints were about. I received an update at like 2pm today GMT