Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tom

How can you read books?

Guest Tom

On the pc version how can you read books? And when you collect projects where do they appear???

HELP PLS

When you come across a book or bookshelf just scan the books and if it is obtainable you will be prompted.  I believe that they don't appear In the Garden District so if you haven't progressed out of there yet don't worry too much .

Guest Tom

The issue is when i open the journal I can't see a book section. This happens for the projects as well. Is it normal? Do they automatically appear in the craftin section?

I am not sure as I haven't got that stage yet where I can collect books. In the Game Preview books normally added a skill or enhancement which you can see in the Health section of the Journal menu.  I don't know anything about Projects as i haven't seen them before.

Idk about projects, but I do know that you can’t actually read the books. They just give you an attribute, like “People forget and stop chasing you quicker” or something like that

1 hour ago, KingAnon said:

Idk about projects, but I do know that you can’t actually read the books. They just give you an attribute, like “People forget and stop chasing you quicker” or something like that

Oh ok. That’s it then. That’s what reading them is.