Sign in to follow this  
Horrorshow

Confirmed Release Date?

Is We Happy Few still scheduled to be released in June, or will it be in early 2017? I don't mean to sound unappreciative for all the hard work you all are putting in this fantastic game, but I heard from a stream that it will be pushed back to early 2017. Still, can't wait for it to come out!

I know a few others that have been asking me this too, and It'd be nice to give them the current release idea.

I'm personally all for pushing it back and getting a fully working game instead of all this 'day one' patch fad (as much as it pains me to wait that long for the story).

I remember in the first Weekly update of 2016 they did a Year in Review and talked about when they would launch the Early Access/Xbox Preview version, and to quote @Sam "Whoever said “this holiday season” was being terribly optimistic."

I get a lot of my friends asking me when the game is coming out, as well. I think the only rumoured time I have seen is sometime in June, but don't quote me on that. I'm prepared to wait as long as I need to for the full version, through all the bugs and crashes.

@Sam Looking forward to hearing more about it! But for sure don't feel rushed on a release date, most of us would be much happier with a later date so that We Happy Few can reach its full potential, versus a rushed released date that would result in an incomplete experience! :)

@Shibou well, why don't we talk about this around 2pm tomorrow. Maybe 1pm. 1pm, but we'll probably be late. How's that for a non-specific tease? :)

@Sam I'll look forward to hearing something tomorrow! :D I'm just very excited for the story, the more I play the more I need to know the explanation for the madness

Is there any news on we happy few Xbox one I need some joy and going crazy I wanna play really bad and give some good feed back I wish there was a backer system for CONSOLE since it is going to game preview. Just look at ARK and how fast it blew up I think over one million in a day and has a bigger fan base then PC you guys can do it I've never seen a game like this it has lots of potential. Me speaking as a big Xbox /Microsoft fan we will definitely back this game. The PC community has done very well testing this I hope it's are turn soon lol thanks

@bigjerm724 don't worry bigjerm, Xbox One and PC are still planned to be out at the same time :)

I don't mean to be irritating but im a huge fan and would like to ask since its the end of may (28th) when is it going to come out? i have a slow computer so the only place i can play it is on Xbox 1 Thank you for reading this (if you do) and i hope the best to you good luck with it, and hopefully i can get a response. I have been following this game since last year and i love it. P.S. One last thing what will be the price range for Xbox 1? Thanks!