Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daddysuperspy

PS4 No Jolly Brolly cod

Recommended Posts

Guest Daddysuperspy

Hi all, my pre-ordered ps4 boxed copy of WHF did not contain a code for the Jolly Brolly. Anyone else have this problem? I submitted a ticket to gearbox who advised to return to the first safe house and check stash. I did that but it wasn't there. Disappointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you raised an additional support ticket or responded back to that one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 182

By the time you get your code you will have finished the game. We’ve been screwed over by compulsion. Gearbox day they aren’t “looking into it” and that was days ago. We won’t be seeing our codes any time soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 182
Just now, Guest 182 said:

By the time you get your code you will have finished the game. We’ve been screwed over by compulsion. Gearbox day they aren’t “looking into it” and that was days ago. We won’t be seeing our codes any time soon.

Day should be say. And aren’t should be are. Sorry for confusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Guest 182 said:

By the time you get your code you will have finished the game. We’ve been screwed over by compulsion. Gearbox day they aren’t “looking into it” and that was days ago. We won’t be seeing our codes any time soon.

That all depends on ones playstyle , as for me I explore everywhere . As for the Jolly Brolly , I have sent in a support ticket and already received 2 emails back and should get code today.

I was a game preview purchaser as well and as for not getting the JB weapon right away no big deal as its not a game breaker … IMHO !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 182
2 hours ago, BlackDevilz said:

That all depends on ones playstyle , as for me I explore everywhere . As for the Jolly Brolly , I have sent in a support ticket and already received 2 emails back and should get code today.

I was a game preview purchaser as well and as for not getting the JB weapon right away no big deal as its not a game breaker … IMHO !!

It isn’t a game breaker, but even the game itself is mediocre at best. It barely handles 30fps and it ran better in the preview version. I waited for this game for years and the end result feels rushed out in order to steer clear of red dead redemption 2 and other AAA titles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 182
2 hours ago, BlackDevilz said:

Fair enough , how do you know you are 30 fps … what are you using to get this info ? 

Oh come on all you have to do is run and the frame rate drops to about 15fps. I don’t need a software to notice that. It is so disappointing. I didn’t mind the preview version being 30fps because it was mostly consistent but this really is just atrocious. I really would love to see how it runs on the original Xbox one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BlackDevilz said:

That all depends on ones playstyle , as for me I explore everywhere . As for the Jolly Brolly , I have sent in a support ticket and already received 2 emails back and should get code today.

I was a game preview purchaser as well and as for not getting the JB weapon right away no big deal as its not a game breaker … IMHO !!

How did you get your I bought the game in 2016 and haven’t got my code yet either 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Guest 182 said:

Oh come on all you have to do is run and the frame rate drops to about 15fps. I don’t need a software to notice that. It is so disappointing. I didn’t mind the preview version being 30fps because it was mostly consistent but this really is just atrocious. I really would love to see how it runs on the original Xbox one.

I have a video up on a glitch I found if you want to see 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ES13

I had the code and used it... But there is no jolly brolly in my stashes and it's says I can build other jolly brolly but I need the ones from the stash which aren't in my game. Not in the stash or inventory 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Packersnow

So I recently had the head of not having the Jolly Brolly. Talked with Gearbox. Then after getting a new download code from them it's still wouldn't let me download it. Until my roommate took control of the controller then what he did was highlight we happy few press down on the d-pad until you get to the bottom where the add-ons are click on the add ons and then it takes you to a new screen where you can click on the Jolly Brolly and install it and then I restarted my PlayStation and lo and behold when I open the game again I had the Jolly Brolly. So maybe try that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. Privacy Policy