GrsttcGndl

Cannot load manual save - automatic save is loaded instead

I got the game yesterday and played for a while. Made it into the "wild" and begun the quest to get the war medal, then I created a manual save and quit for the day. 

Came back today, and all it's loading is the latest automatic save, which is in the underground. No matter how I attempt to load the manual save, it just won't load it and keeps loading me underground. The game does acknowledge some of it as the loading screen reflects the "forest/wild" map being loaded, but even so, I end up underground. 

One thing to note, the first thing I did was hit Continue, which loaded the automatic save and once it did, it updated it, so it is now my latest save. 

I also noticed that the time slot for my saves are somehow 5 hours in the future? My PS4's time and region are all properly set so that's... Odd. 

This is on PS4, build 1.9.88878

I'm looking at the save data for the game on my ps4 (saved data in system storage) and I've only got One for the user profile and one for the latest automatic save, instead of 3 (two automatic saves and 1 for the manual save). I might be wrong but I find this odd. 

Welp seems like I was just spawned far away as I still have all my items. It's a bit confusing but I understand the design intention. Wish I could just delete the whole post but I can't. 

Sorry!