Guest Projekt

Lud's Holm terrain generation bug?

Guest Projekt

This has to be a bug, right? I'm trying to go to the other area of Lud's Holm and the bridge is just like this. I walk down it and the water instant kills me.

I was actually enjoying this game but this has completely destroyed my progress. This is on PS4 btw.8814c6410d9e891464d4992fb631abd9.jpg

Guest Projekt

Glad to see this is being ignored.

It looks like you can just walk around it to the left. And the team was off yesterday, they've been working hard to catch up on the backlog. I'll ping @Pierre for you just in case, though.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Guest Projekt said:

This has to be a bug, right? I'm trying to go to the other area of Lud's Holm and the bridge is just like this. I walk down it and the water instant kills me.

I was actually enjoying this game but this has completely destroyed my progress. This is on PS4 btw.8814c6410d9e891464d4992fb631abd9.jpg

Hello Projekt,

Thank you for your patience. would you mind telling us your game's build number? (You can find it on the main menu or pause screen on the bottom right corner. Looks like v1.1.XXXXX). A picture of the world map would also be very helpful so that I can see where this is occurring.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention btw @Iris_Lockspur . 

-Pierre

Guest Projekt
2 hours ago, Iris_Lockspur said:

It looks like you can just walk around it to the left. And the team was off yesterday, they've been working hard to catch up on the backlog. I'll ping @Pierre for you just in case, though.

Thanks for the ping, I appreciate it. That area to the left is just a hill on the second part of the island that is surrounded by water so no going around it unfortunately.

2 hours ago, Pierre said:

Hello Projekt,

Thank you for your patience. would you mind telling us your game's build number? (You can find it on the main menu or pause screen on the bottom right corner. Looks like v1.1.XXXXX). A picture of the world map would also be very helpful so that I can see where this is occurring.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention btw @Iris_Lockspur . 

-Pierre

The version is whatever the most recent version is on PS4. I'm at work right now so I will try to grab a picture of the map later tonight.

Guest Projekt
4 hours ago, Guest Projekt said:

Thanks for the ping, I appreciate it. That area to the left is just a hill on the second part of the island that is surrounded by water so no going around it unfortunately.

The version is whatever the most recent version is on PS4. I'm at work right now so I will try to grab a picture of the map later tonight.

The version is 1.1.69541 and heres a video of the bug that shows the map as well

On 8/13/2018 at 10:08 PM, Guest Projekt said:

The version is 1.1.69541 and heres a video of the bug that shows the map as well

Gearbox's Technical Support staff will be able to process your issue and add it into our bug database. For your save data, we do have a system to get that on PC, you can email us at support@compulsiongames.com and give them the following:

-PC Specifications:

1. Press Windows + R

2. Paste: dxdiag

3. Press enter

4. Select 'Save all Information...'

5. Attach dxdiag.txt to the email

-Save Data:

1. Press Windows + R

2. Paste: \User\%USERNAME%\Documents\My Games

3. Press enter

4. Select 'We Happy Few'

5. Right Click on 'We Happy Few' and select 'Send to' > 'Compressed (Zipped) folder'

6. Attach We Happy Few.zip to the email

Thank you for your feedback.

Guest Projekt
51 minutes ago, Pierre said:

Gearbox's Technical Support staff will be able to process your issue and add it into our bug database. For your save data, we do have a system to get that on PC, you can email us at support@compulsiongames.com and give them the following:

-PC Specifications:

1. Press Windows + R

2. Paste: dxdiag

3. Press enter

4. Select 'Save all Information...'

5. Attach dxdiag.txt to the email

-Save Data:

1. Press Windows + R

2. Paste: \User\%USERNAME%\Documents\My Games

3. Press enter

4. Select 'We Happy Few'

5. Right Click on 'We Happy Few' and select 'Send to' > 'Compressed (Zipped) folder'

6. Attach We Happy Few.zip to the email

Thank you for your feedback.

Good to see you didn't actually read any of the posts.

This is clearly a bug that can't be fixed via a patch so I'm just done with this game. Nice 60$ game.

7 minutes ago, Guest Projekt said:

Good to see you didn't actually read any of the posts.

This is clearly a bug that can't be fixed via a patch so I'm just done with this game. Nice 60$ game.

Customer asks for help. 

Devs ask for info to fix bug. 

Customer ignores request. 

Hmmmm.

• Thanks 1

Guest Projekt
15 minutes ago, tec said:

Customer asks for help. 

Devs ask for info to fix bug. 

Customer ignores request. 

Hmmmm.

I only said twice in this entire post that I was on the ps4 version but dev asks me for pc save data?

Good to see you didn't read any of it either.

8 minutes ago, Guest Projekt said:

I only said twice in this entire post that I was on the ps4 version but dev asks me for pc save data?

Simple mistake but have you logged a ticket?

1 hour ago, Guest Projekt said:

Projekt,

I apologize, I looked back at the screenshot and saw the PC menu in the bottom right. We can only get save data from PCs, sadly.

Sincerely,

Pierre