Sign in to follow this  
Guest Errrrrrrrrr

Blood on the hands/clothes?

Guest Errrrrrrrrr

In maidenholm I am automatically attacked by the people and police, all saying I have blood visible on my clothes and hands. Is there a way to clean it? Nothing shows up in status effects other than vandalism. I feel like and auto attack from the people is too much for vandalism and how to clean off the invisible blood

10 hours ago, Guest Errrrrrrrrr said:

In maidenholm I am automatically attacked by the people and police, all saying I have blood visible on my clothes and hands. Is there a way to clean it? Nothing shows up in status effects other than vandalism. I feel like and auto attack from the people is too much for vandalism and how to clean off the invisible blood

When you got to Maidenholm , I'm sure you are exploring BUT did you notice a body in the middle of the street and there were two bobbies telling you not to get too close ?? I believe the quest is called 'Tits Up Downer" …. I got too close to the body and the same thing happened to me

Guest Errrrrrrrrrrr

There are bodies in maidenholm from my night actions, but now I traveled to other area (after putting on the right clothes for each location) and I am now instantly attacked by people saying I have blood on my hands or clothes or they have caught me stealing (I haven’t stolen anything) but anywhere I go I get instantly mobbed! There is nothing in status effects too other than vandalism due to a quest)

This makes the game unplayable! Anyone else having this problem? I am gonna want a refund if this goes on. It’s really a game of conformity, but you can’t conform anywhere if the npc’s Immediately attack!

Guest Errrrrrrrrrrr

Playing on Xbox one forgot to say

Often if people are suspicious of you they will accuse you of any crime/ blood on your hands ext. it can be from coming off your joy or the wrong clothes or even just jumping around raising suspicion. 

• Like 1

I'm probably reaching, but perhaps it's a mechanic that's not been mentioned; have you tried to craft a new suit to wear, for example? And do they attack while you're on Joy/Sunshine?

Also, what level of difficulty are you playing at?