Thundermoose

Band of Brothers - Enter the Dump

First of all, up until this point I've been really enjoying the game, but encountering a game breaking bug has really put a dampener on the experience. I'm at the point where you have to enter the Dump and the Band of Brothers quest, but the lock that you're supposed to be able to pick (Looked the quest up on youtube) is not usable, the door is just jammed. I've tried to load slightly earlier save and meeting up with Ollie again, and quest is still bugged at this point...

Hello Thundermoose,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue you're having. Can I ask what console (PS4, XB1, PC, etc.) and build number you are playing on? The build number can be found on the bottom right of the pause/main menu. Thank you for your feedback!

-Pierre

Lol, can't believe I forgot to put where I was playing the game in...

It's PC patch 1.6.9561.

I have it from the Microsoft store via Play Anywhere. Interestingly I booted the game up on Xbox, using the same save from PC and there I could actually pick the lock. So that is sort of a workaround for now. 

3 minutes ago, Thundermoose said:

Lol, can't believe I forgot to put where I was playing the game in...

It's PC patch 1.6.9561.

I have it from the Microsoft store via Play Anywhere. Interestingly I booted the game up on Xbox, using the same save from PC and there I could actually pick the lock. So that is sort of a workaround for now. 

Thanks for the speedy response. I am glad to hear the lock-picking at the Military Camp seems to be working again for you, I will be reporting this bug so we can try and prevent this from happening again. Thank you again for your helpful feedback!

No problem, I just happend to tune in to see if I had gotten a response and got lucky!

Yeah, in my experience it seems to be a PC bug. Hopefully this'll help getting it fixed for others who don't have it as Play Anywhere :)

Guest Same issue on pc

Same issue here on pc with windows 10. Bought from play windows store as well.  I'll try playing on Xbox to get past this big, then go back to pc. 

Guest cutthr0at

I don't have an Xbox and Im unable to play this game anymore. Thx for buggy release.

Guest Charlotte

Hello. I'm stuck at the same place :| I'm playing on PC build v1.1.69866

Guest Sarbear8199

Stuck at the same place I’m ps4.  Tried reloading and old save, and just continuing my game, but the dump door has a lock on it that gives me no option to lock...

Guest Dozer711

Same problem but physical copy on Xbox one (s)

Guest Rude Monkey

Same issue at the dump site, a downloaded PS4 from Store version. I have also tried reloading various saves but no avail. Annoying because its a great game. I have also had it bug out and crash randomly too. I dont think I can be bothered to redo while game to get to this point again- Eak! 

Guest leunammel

I'm playing on pc. i havent saved and i have no way of getting into the dump.. bugged is there a fix?

Alt f4'd and it auto saved. ive tried fast travelling to different areas and tried going from one side of the map on foot to no avail. The dump door is locked and unpickable! PLEASE HELP! :(

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

What's the current objective that's active for the Band of Brothers quest?

If possible, could you provide screenshots or video of the issue to help us troubleshoot the problem?

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Ozz

It is band of brothers enter the dump. I’m having the same issue as well

Guest Ozz

After I spoke to Ollie in the bunker. it’s telling me to go in the dump. I have to use a lock pick which I have to open the door to the dump. But it’s not giving me the option to pick it. Therefore just stuck at this point. Please help

FWIW I just completed Band of Brothers with no issues on Xbox One.

Guest Ozz

I’m on Xbox as well. But I’m encountering this bug. Sucks because I can’t get past this part and I am unable to play

Guest Likul-kitty

Im encountering the same issue. Was defending this game, but i do understand why people are saying its a broken unplayable game. Literally cant play now

Guest Ozz

Still can’t play. Any update on how to fix this???

If you open your inventory, do you have any lockpicks?

There is a known issue where the door does not prompt the player to find or craft a lockpick if they don't currently have one.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Cmeads

Same issue, door jammed, broken game

Guest Ozz

I have 2 lockpicks in my inventory and it still won’t let me open

Guest Refund?

Same issue here on digital copy on Xbox One. The play anywhere version if that helps. I have searched for lockpicks. Killed all the guards around the wall and still can't get in. What do we do? It's unplayable.

Guest Same issue

Same issue on PS4. 

No option to pick the lock