Hi there. I got killed by some goons right after meeting Sally for the first time in the village. When the game loaded up again I was on a bench in the village reading a newspaper. There are no options available and none of the interactions/buttons are doing anything apart from waiting or putting away the newspaper. I have restarted my game and turned everything off and I can confirm I am stuck on the bench forever reading a newspaper until this gets fixed. I'm about 5 hours in on my second playthrough (this happened during my first playthrough) and I am finding it very hard to want to carry on playing the game in terms of restarting again. Have really been enjoying up till now! Please patch this so that I may continue my adventures as Arthur. Thanks.

Edited by Louie22
Wanted to add more tags.

It took a long time to figure out, but there is a workaround to this bug.  If you angle  your view such that your targeting is pointed at the bench itself (generally off to the side and down), you get the options to stand up again.

Obnoxious bug, but at least it has a workaround.

• Thanks 1

Guest yesimnathan

I just ended tonight's play session because of this exact bug. I'll give the proposed workaround a try tomorrow perhaps. Thanks!

Guest Triston

Unfortunately the workaround did not fix my issue and I don’t want to start all over :/

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues.

We're currently working on a hotfix to address performance, stability and other major issues; such as this one.

Cheers,

Lee