Guest Raychul Moore

Can’t get off of bench

Guest Raychul Moore

Loaded into my game today, and as usual when I last saved out in the open, my game loaded me sitting on a bench. I cannot get off of the bench, my only control option is to wait. Waiting, logging out and reloading previous saves does not fix the issue. 

Any help or suggestions would be super appreciated cause as of right now, I can’t play the game at all...unless I can get off this stupid bench. Thx!

I'm having the same issue. Glad i'm not the only one. Litterally stuck on a bench in the village so I cannot continue playing the game until this is fixed. Such a shame, I was enjoying the game so much up till now..

Guest Raychul Moore

I think I found a way around it. On XB, or if you’re playing on PC with a controller, move your camera down and to the side until you can look down at the bench on your left or right. A prompt to “sit” should show, then from there, the correct prompt to stand should then pop up. 

Looks like sometimes when you load up a game and it spawns you on a bench, it thinks you’re sitting on it, but you’re not. You essentially have to sit on it to stop sitting on it. Hope that helps you!!

I had this same problem and I could work around it by angling my view towards the bench, at which point the option to stand up popped up.  I spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure this out.  This is absolutely a bug, but at least it has a workaround until it can get patched.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad to hear the solutions posted above worked for you.

We're currently working on a hotfix to address performance, stability and other major issues; such as this one.

Cheers,

Lee