Guest Scully

In the still of the night bug

Guest Scully

I thought I finished this side quest last night (stayed up till five playing so I could be mistaken) so I backtracked to go finish this. My instructions say to increase water pressure but it won't let me turn the water valve. Peeps online say this is the next step but it won't give me the prompt!

I know you guys are working very hard! Bugs in games are a fact of life. So far you're game has been lovely :)

Guest Nemesis752

Mine gets stuck when it asks me to get the strange alcohol.  I get the starge alcohol, but it never registers for the quest. Even dropped it and get more. I now have 6 of them. And its still saying to get the strage alcohol. Really sucks cause its a skillpoint quest too.... really hope this quest gets fixed

Guest Nemesis752

This is the xbo version btw

Guest LMR
1 hour ago, Guest Nemesis752 said:

Mine gets stuck when it asks me to get the strange alcohol.  I get the starge alcohol, but it never registers for the quest. Even dropped it and get more. I now have 6 of them. And its still saying to get the strage alcohol. Really sucks cause its a skillpoint quest too.... really hope this quest gets fixed

Guest Dimborgir
On 8/12/2018 at 12:25 PM, Guest Nemesis752 said:

I'm also having this issue. Please fix soon. It is preventing me from getting 3 skill points. Have like 20 bottles. At least I get to trip when I drink them ?

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues.

To help us troubleshoot the issue, do you know if you started a new game using the disc build and then downloaded the day 1 patch afterwards?

If you can post screenshots or video of your quest journal and the issue when it's occurring, that would help as well.

On 8/12/2018 at 1:42 PM, Guest Scully said:

I thought I finished this side quest last night (stayed up till five playing so I could be mistaken) so I backtracked to go finish this. My instructions say to increase water pressure but it won't let me turn the water valve. Peeps online say this is the next step but it won't give me the prompt!

I know you guys are working very hard! Bugs in games are a fact of life. So far you're game has been lovely :)

If you save and reload your game, are you able to interact with the valve? 

If you're still encountering issues, posting screenshots or video of the issue would help us track down what's happening here.

Cheers,

Lee

FWIW I just completed In The Still Of The Night with no issues on Xbox One.

17 minutes ago, Whoatemycat said:

Hey can anyone tell me where i can find the sugar bags. Havent found any so far.

Update on the quest... So i went ahead and did other quest. After it i figured out i have to have the side quest active in order to find the bags of sugar. The bags werent there previously. While i was getting close to the place the game crashed. So i closed the app and restarted the PS4. The first time i went on running and the game crashed. This time around i went walking to give time for the game to load. I dont know if that was the issue but walking around the same spot where it crashed the game did a small lag and i was able to locate the sugar bags. I did the whole procedure and since i read other people had issues with the strange alcohol i filled my bottles slowly, meaning giving it time between fills. The third bottle, which it was the one i wated the longest to start filling finished the quest. I dont know if it was just luck or if giving it time to load between fill ups it did the trick. Anyway i figure to tell you guys in case it helps anyone.

• Thanks 2