Guest Sue

I have had my xbox one x since day one.  It is the project scorpio edition.  I play for 5 to 12 hours a day about 5 days out of the week.  I've never had a problem with my xbox one x shutting down until I played We Happy Few.  Every time I go to upgrade a workshop my xbox shuts down.  When I go to boot it back up it says that my xbox overheated.  I'll touch my xbox and its warm but not hot.  Doesn't matter if I am playing the game for 5 minutes or 5 hours, it always shuts down my xbox when I go to upgrade a workshop.  Anyone else having this problem?

That is weird. I don't even know if that is even possible on console. I mean I've heard of such things on PC, cause every game crashes the PC. 

I have seen a Xbox came not load, but nothing in-game that crashed whole machine to shut off.

Hi Sue,

We've had a few reports of this happening when upgrading workbenches on Xbox One X, however we've been unable to reproduce the issue.

If possible, could you submit a ticket with Gearbox Support:

https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Lee