Guest Very disappointed guy :(

I can't believe. 3 - 5 fps on Xbox One X!

Game is wonderful but framerate makes it unplayable ( Xbox One X ) :(  is no one check the game before release? how it is possible?

I am very upset Compulsion games :( i don't play until this frame problem solved.

If you don't mind what app are you using to found out your getting 3-5 FPS ?? I'm playing on the Xbox One X as well.

Edited by BlackDevilz

6 minutes ago, BlackDevilz said:

If you don't mind what app are you using to found out your getting 3-5 FPS ?? I'm playing on the Xbox One X as well.

I think you don't go out hatch, or don't play enough to see final level.

Sorry but that comment does not make sense to me. So you have finished or on last level ??

5 minutes ago, Guest Very disappointed guy :( said:

I think you don't go out hatch, or don't play enough to see final level.

Edited by BlackDevilz

2 minutes ago, BlackDevilz said:

Sorry but that comment does not make sense to me. So you have finished or on last level ??

I have finished first act and its unplayable when im closer the last level. Very low fps. how can you say its playable? it's very bad and ruin my gameplay experience.

I found game lovely til I hit the bugs a couple hours in, but the only complaint I had til then was terrible frame rate and loading issues. Like they were just bad, but I got over it, but of course the bugs broke my immersion, and glad I just rented it. I wouldn't bother playing this game for another 1-3 months if you really love it. 

I get why people were giving horrible scores, but there isn't anything in this game that can't be fixed. They really need to spend another year working on this game and adding content. I think reason people are overly tired, is cause it feels like this game could  take another 3 years and still won't live up to its potential. The sequel needs a bigger team and bigger budget. 

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with frame rate.

We're currently working on a hotfix to address performance, stability and other major issues.

Cheers,

Lee