Guest Djlopez

This game has been nothing but bugs since I started playing ... it consistently crashes, the padded suit does not protect me from bees, I am unable to craft a boiler suit or rubber cat suit and I have no idea how to progress the main story quests past maidenholm ... I’ve already restarted the play through and I keep experiencing the same and if not even more bugs as I play through ... I waited so long for this game and all Ive received is disappointment and frustration! Please help! 

7 minutes ago, The51stDragon said:

Only one known bug fix on ps4–get a refund. Also microsoft owns this studio now so you can forget about a ps4patch

The DEV is working on fixes for both consoles ATM unfortunately there is no release timeframe. Patience it will get done

4 minutes ago, BlackDevilz said:

The DEV is working on fixes for both consoles ATM unfortunately there is no release timeframe. Patience it will get done

Why should i wait when I spent my hard earned money, work more than full time, and have limited time for games? This game isnt having minor problems, they are major game breaking issues. Nice carrying water for the dev though

Edited by The51stDragon

I'm just a regular poster NOT a mod here but many of my friends who have the game on both PS4 and Xbox say everything is fine so far. I know it doesn't help but one friend is in UK[PS4]-Tennessee[Xbox]-Texas{Xbox]- Myself[Xbox] I live in Canada , I have asked are you having any issues and nope was the reply. It baffles the mind.

Just trying to help people out 

Edited by BlackDevilz

Guest Bebbsy

I've been  playing this game on ps4 all day yesterday and had no problems but today whenever I try to load up a save game it crashes. I've tried loading up my multiple saves and regardless of what save I load, it still crashes and I cannot play the game any more. Has anyone else had this problem or found a fix?

Guest Krystal109
54 minutes ago, The51stDragon said:

Only one known bug fix on ps4–get a refund. Also microsoft owns this studio now so you can forget about a ps4patch

You clearly don't know how the industry works. A company has to abide by all their contracts, on all platforms, even if they are LATER purchased by a company.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues.

We are supporting all platforms and will be releasing patches for all three (XB1, PS4 & PC).

Gearbox support will respond to requests for all of those platforms and they can be reached here:
https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and get back to you as soon as possible should you choose to contact them.

We're currently working on a hotfix which will address performance, stability and other major issues.

Cheers,

Lee