Hi Compulsion!

Just wanted to report my game kept crashing after turning the alarm off in Gemmas place. After awhile it stopped but still good to note.

There is also no heinous package for me to pick up or it wont let me pick it up for the Quest Superb Meat Boy.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback

1 - We're currently working on a hotfix to address performance, stability and other major issues.

2 - If you jump on top of the cart, crouch and look down, are you able to pickup the package? There is a known issue that the package interaction is too small.

3 - A workaround for this is to choose to "Read" the next note you pickup rather than pick it up. This will allow you to read the new note as well as any others near the bottom of the list. However this only fixes the issue temporarily for the time being.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Alliecatz19

Even if I press read it won't let me read the notes its stuck on the Jubilator Grand Derby note. I have all the notes from Haworth Lab unread. I'm playing on PS4

Guest Incompleteable Quest

I found it u drop the body at a "world load point" the body completely disappears or gets stuck under the map causing the quest to be incompleteable