Guest McGee4531

Broken quests

Guest McGee4531

There are two quests that have broken on me.

The first is "In the Still of Night"

I have completed all the objectives. I am collecting the strange alcohol. But, for some reason it's not completing the quest.

The second quest is Ceci n'est pas une pipe"

I picked the lick to open the gate instead of using the key card. When I did this, the quest marker didn't update. I then fixed the valve with the old quest marker not updated. It detonated, but now I cant collect the goo. I went to get the key card to see if that would fix it. While it did update the quest marker, it's now stuck on fix the pipe. Since I already did this, I can't do it again and the quest is broken.

I did the same thing in Ceci, and dont have the option to use the harvester. Between this and quest markers not disappearing after completion, it's starting to get a little frustrating 

Guest InfernoBoy

I have also had the same issue with the "In the still of the night" quest on PC, just that final "collect strange alcohol" isn't working, I have tried dropping all the bottle I have filled, tried drinking it etc, however, can't get anything to fix it.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues.

We've reported them in our bug database.

In the Still of the Night not completing has been reported in a few other threads as well as some of the shelter quests which don't complete in a similar way.

We're currently working on a hotfix to address performance, stability and other major issues.

Cheers,

Lee