Guest Dj Lion

I want my money back

Guest Dj Lion

I am sick and tired of the game crashing upon loading. I can't progress from the parade. This is one of the buggiest games I have ever played upon release. I don't want one of your standard replies about a hotfix within the next few Weeks. That is gonna be too late. Fix it within the week or I wan't my money back. I've payed 60$ for an unplayable game. 

Platform? Version number? The team are working on identifying issues for patch updates as quickly as they can. I 

Guest Dj Lion

PS4 and it's the latest patch. Well that's good and All. But releasing a game that is unplayable is just pissing on us. I'm not waiting Weeks for a patch to Play a game that should have worked on Day one. 

To be fair there are people not experiencing issues or even the same issues. That’s not an excuse but it’s a reality that is probably more difficult to deal with where everyone’s game environment will be individual. 

Guest Xbox bugs

Xbox has tons of bugs and glitches. Starting off from the menu loading, music stops before title appears. Trying to play the game without dying and thus loading the save point acts as artur has died and put in a random location. Lip sync way out. Poor frame rate. Npcs getting stuck. Spotlights stay stuck on you after alarm triggered and doesn’t reset in band of brothers mission. 

Which I am not seeing on Xbox One this illustrating the difficulty in tracking bugs in a game like this. 

Guest Dj Lion

There may be people that aren't experiencing these problems but scrolling through on this site I can find the first 10 people complaining about the same problem. And that's just on the first 6 pages.

Guest Terrawin

I agree I think we got screwed over hardcore. We should get refunds for this, it's not even a finished game. I'm stuck on a game breaking bug in "The Great Sink" there is no way to progress and the switches, levers, exc won't work at all. Which is a bug that has been around since 2017. I have to say I would have rather been one of the unlucky people who got No Man's Sky then to have ever purchased this game. At least the one they got would run properly. 

You guys did a good job my game has crashed and frozen but even tho it has hurt my opinion on the game I would still give you a 7/10 from what you guys had in 2016 I paid to play the first time you showed us at E3 and if the game wasn’t so glitchy I would have given you guys and girls a 9.5/10 ps just finished act 1 hope we get more of Arthur story ps ps love your game thanks for making it 

• Like 1

Guest Djlopez
4 hours ago, Guest Dj Lion said:

PS4 and it's the latest patch. Well that's good and All. But releasing a game that is unplayable is just pissing on us. I'm not waiting Weeks for a patch to Play a game that should have worked on Day one. 

Guest Djlopez

I agree I feel the game is just unplayable with all the damn bugs I can’t even progress the game enough to enjoy it 

Can you even speak english? This senetence makes no sense. Communicaion is extremley important for a forum manager. Your customer service kind of sucks. Just because you might be able to find 1or 2 users that arent having issues doesnt mean the game isnt a broken buggy mess, which it is.

4 hours ago, tec said:

Which I am not seeing on Xbox One this illustrating the difficulty in tracking bugs in a game like this. 

39 minutes ago, The51stDragon said:

Can you even speak english? This senetence makes no sense. Communicaion is extremley important for a forum manager. Your customer service kind of sucks. Just because you might be able to find 1or 2 users that arent having issues doesnt mean the game isnt a broken buggy mess, which it is.

It should have been “thus” not “this” so yes I can speak English even if an iPhone can’t! Thanks for pointing it out. Also I am not a forum manager. I am a fan and game player just like you who just happens to also be a moderator. I was just pointing out that with different people experiencing differing levels of issues it can be difficult to pin down what’s causing them. 

• Like 1

Guest Don't Be a Jerk
53 minutes ago, The51stDragon said:

This attitude is also unacceptable, even as a customer. Being a customer doesn't give you the right to treat people like trash. The "moderator" is not a forum manager, they are there to moderate and to help and you should show them some respect. Insulting people and being rude will rarely get you what you want. I suggest you grow up and learn to spell, while you're at it.

Guest TwilitWolfDemon

I agree. I spent $80 on the season pass and my game crashed within the first 2 hours of play (this includes a lot of exploration time, so technically less in terms of storyline gameplay; I got to the train station and haven't been able to play it since). Waiting a few weeks for a bug fix is ridiculous. This is worse than Ubisoft. Assassin's Creed: Origins had 5 updates (or more) within the first week, but at least I was able to make progress in the game, unlike this bug-infested nightmare. If this game doesn't get fixed soon, like a few days from now, I'm returning the game and getting my money back and will never touch it again.

I haven't had any issues with the game, I'm on Xbox One X and I find it lovely, its build 1.1.69. I just barely came across my first actual things, but they aren't game breaking. I find the game acceptable, but if this game had another 3 months of patches, and maybe tweaked a few things, it would be perfect. Like I wished more small quirky things, that make immersion better.

I think people should give the game some time. This is a small company. I had rough issues with Campo Santo's FireWatch, but after a weekend trying, I got it running smoothly, and I was mad enough to want a refund and hate it, yet I'm glad I stuck it out, but its games like it I only buy on Xbox now, that and every Bethesda, Ubisoft, and EA game on PC.

Guest Eddy

Having lots of bugs and issues with the PS4 pro with the latest version. People floating, signs on doors are blurry then clear out, newspapers disappearing and reappearing when people are sitting and reading on the bench. Lots of glitches! Please fix ASAP!

I've been playing on PC, put 19 hours in since Friday (had a boring weekend so what else could I be doing) and ran into no major issues so far. Framerate is always stable, haven't run into anything game breaking besides the inability to complete the hive mind quest, but since that is a minor quest it's easy to ignore, and while I have noticed a few bugs they've been entirely cosmetic (npc levitating when leaning against a wall, a bush floating off the ground a bit). Meanwhile, I hear people on ps4 complaining the framerate and bugs are so terrible it's unplayable. It's not a simple fix when different people are having different problems, and some people aren't even having problems at all.

The ps4 pro version is unplayable. The frame rate is sub 20 fps, half the quests are broken, and the insane clipping and visual glitches ruin whatever little immersion is left. This game isnt worth 10 bucks right now, forget the 80 I foolishly paid. You cant even load your flippin game without quitting to the man menu. 

Honestly at this point compulsion and gearbox need to start instructing people on how to get refunds from wherever and whoever they bought it from. I will be contacting sony in the morning myself.

27 minutes ago, Shibou said:

I've been playing on PC, put 19 hours in since Friday (had a boring weekend so what else could I be doing) and ran into no major issues so far. Framerate is always stable, haven't run into anything game breaking besides the inability to complete the hive mind quest, but since that is a minor quest it's easy to ignore, and while I have noticed a few bugs they've been entirely cosmetic (npc levitating when leaning against a wall, a bush floating off the ground a bit). Meanwhile, I hear people on ps4 complaining the framerate and bugs are so terrible it's unplayable. It's not a simple fix when different people are having different problems, and some people aren't even having problems at all.

Guest Just guy

The PS4 version is unplayable past a certain point in the game... even to get far you have to fight through crashes and frame rate drops  (I honestly had a whole different response to this post but the webpage timed out on me) I feel like the devs had so much time on the game to make it crash free on its other platforms just for the port to be junk. You guys had 2 years before it was ported to the PS4 come on man... graphical errors(some are funny), unfinishable quests, loading crashes, annoying item bugs... 2 years dog, two years for a port that pc/Xbox users already had and probably had its crashes fixed... the moment you guys announced that it was going to be on the PS4 should have been the second that you guys should have been working on what ever bugs/glitches were in the gam

Guest Dj Lion

Honestly I think it's a great game but not even being able to play because of crashes is just ridicoulus. And a waste of time and money. 

On PS4 I lost 3 days of gameplay because my save became corrupted after the game crashed. The amount of glitches, frame rate, and loading screens in the middle of gameplay is astoundingly frustrating.

Good thing we can give them feedback about bugs, huh? i dont see how being irate is really going to help the situation.

• Like 2

Guest Nara

Checked just now. PS4 patch is available for download.