Hive mind mission wont let me harvest honey even with padded suit on ps4 pro in latest version.

The mission “everybody must get stoned”, or a title very similar, just dissapeared from my quest log when i died trying to complete it and it wont spawn again.

any time frame in which we can expect some fixes? The game itself isnt bad but borderline unplayable in current  buggy state .makes bethesda games look flawless in comparison..

Guest Djlopez

I’ve experienced the same issue and it’s annoying as can be 

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues.

1 - In regards to the Hive Mind quest, this is an issue we're tracking in our bug database.

The bee trees located at the Train Station and the individual trees found scattered in the wilderness do not suffer from the issue. In the meantime, you can use those trees for honey if you

need honey for crafting or food.

2 -  Everyone Must Get Stoned; when you return to the area what happens?

When a character dies, we reload the most recent save game. If you died during the quest, the reloaded save game may have been from before you triggered the quest.

We're currently working on a hotfix which will address performance, stability and other major issues.

Cheers,

Lee