Sign in to follow this  
Horrorshow

Dick The Constable-Attracting Duck/Feedback/Peculiar Bugs

I threw Dick The Naughty Duck at a Constable nearby, and when it let out the smoke, I picked it up again. But the constable was still clapping.

15fhw8w.jpg

And even stranger, he began following me around.

205361d.jpg

When I try hiding in the shelter and head out again, he waits for me.

156fkuu.jpg

It seems that Rick The Stunt Duck will have some pretty stiff competition.

I have found a bug when you put someone unconscious in the trunk of a car. They will remain in that position when they have escaped, but you can still interact with them.

15fr449.jpg

24qtqur.jpg

@Stephanie They are alive. The "interact" prompt still appears if you get close to them, but when hostile, they are unable to attack. They can also still "walk" around town.

When I traveled to Hamlyn, it felt a little too easy to go by unnoticed walking down the streets. Usually NPCs will give you a verbal warning whenever you're running, jumping, climbing, or crouching. Strangely, they don't turn hostile when you shove them anymore.

Sorry if I sound a bit nit picky, I kinda miss that feedback the player gets from the NPCs when they're doing something they shouldn't be doing. Other than that, this update is amazing! I especially like the different stages of Joy and their separate effects. Hearing the Wellies laughing and spurting flowers when you're fighting them while on Joy is a pretty cool touch as well. The Bobbies sound a bit to enthusiastic whenever I hit them, though ;)

Hi there,

We plan to address the AI feedback for the 1.0 release of the game. This includes having NPCs react to shoving properly.

Cheers,

Lee