Guest Lucariette

Possibly Heinous PAckage [PC]

Guest Lucariette

I'm trying to do the possibly heinous package quest but after the cutscene with the guard next to the flowers, there is no package for me to pick up

Guest Catwet12

this is happening to me aswell, i see the cart, I've bribed off the bobbies, then when i look at the cart there is nothing inside, the only thing that happens is that i can see the cart have a white outline/glow when being looked upon at certain angles.

Guest RammyTam

It's a problem for xBox, too, apparently. :(

Guest Lilhappy

It just happened to me to.. anyway to possibly fix it? 

On 8/12/2018 at 1:49 AM, Guest Lucariette said:

I'm trying to do the possibly heinous package quest but after the cutscene with the guard next to the flowers, there is no package for me to pick up

me too! I'm pc player! 

Guest Leona

I'm on PS4 and I have given the Bobbies alcohol, but I still can't pick it up.

Guest Krystal109

I believe you're suppose to pick the cart up and carry it, which is why it highlights in white, but there's no way to interact with the cart even after you bribe the Bobbies.

Guest Zzz

Try to kinda jump on the cart and look down into the bush in the cart and you should get an option to carry the package,

at first i couldn’t find it as well, but that worked ! 

Guest Krystal109

Yea I had to get on top, crouch, and then get JUST THE RIGHT ANGLE. They need to increase the interaction radius on this item.

Hello everyone, It looks like a temporary work around was discovered for this issue and I'm glad that this isn't a blocker. I've taken note of this issue and we'll see what we can do to fix this so that it's easier to pick up the package. In the meantime, the team is currently working on an upcoming update that will address some the more severe issues that have been brought to our attention.

If you had this issue and the workaround is not working for you please let us know.

-Laura

Guest Plushebola

Work around doesn’t work for me can’t get package at all

Guest Plushebola

Scratch that I just got it, I was on top of the cart but not crouching, crouching solves it

Guest Plushebola

Just wanted to update on my progress.  So it was night, bobbies saw me carrying the package, had to drop it and run.  Slept til morning then went to retrieve package.  Quest marker told me it teleported back to the flower cart.  Couldn’t pick it up even crouching on top.  Quit game, restarted... now the package is at the bottom of the ocean under the Megiddo bridge :( guess I won’t be completing this quest since there’s no load feature.

Guest Plushebola

Back again with another update.  The package teleported back in the cart but impossible to pick up.  Any update on a fix or possible work around?

We're glad to hear the package spawned back in the cart.

There's a known issue about the interaction for that pickup being too small.

If you jump on top of the cart and crouch, are you able to target it? 

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Guest15
On 8/14/2018 at 3:45 PM, Guest Plushebola said:

Just wanted to update on my progress.  So it was night, bobbies saw me carrying the package, had to drop it and run.  Slept til morning then went to retrieve package.  Quest marker told me it teleported back to the flower cart.  Couldn’t pick it up even crouching on top.  Quit game, restarted... now the package is at the bottom of the ocean under the Megiddo bridge :( guess I won’t be completing this quest since there’s no load feature.

Exact thing that’s happened to me. I had to drop the package bc of a Bobbie, went back to retrieve it, and it’s disappeared. It seems to have somehow made its way underground. The cart is nowhere to be found. Can’t seem to find a solution anywhere on the internet. -Playing on an Xbox One 

Guest Plushebola

As I said before, it’s still impossible to pick up, I know the jump up and crouch work around except it doesn’t work anymore.  Now I booted up the game again after getting home from work and the package is no where on the map just the drop off point.  So I don’t even know where to go for the package now.