For the Eel Pie Holm quest, Hive Mind, I've run into an issue for the PS4 version of the game where I am unable to retrieve a piece of honey comb from the designated quest tree. I have confirmed that it is not a human error by retrieving honey comb from other bee hives located around the game world. I have tried standing at various different angles, thrown grenades at the tree, and lured a mob to the tree to attract the bees. All attempts have been unsuccessful so far. 

Thanks for making a great game! Still enjoying the hell out of it besides that.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:13 PM, Solid_Smith said:

For the Eel Pie Holm quest, Hive Mind, I've run into an issue for the PS4 version of the game where I am unable to retrieve a piece of honey comb from the designated quest tree. I have confirmed that it is not a human error by retrieving honey comb from other bee hives located around the game world. I have tried standing at various different angles, thrown grenades at the tree, and lured a mob to the tree to attract the bees. All attempts have been unsuccessful so far. 

Thanks for making a great game! Still enjoying the hell out of it besides that.

Went back to do this quest and I can't get the honey either Xbox One yes yes wearing the correct suit

Have the same issue on the Xbox One. Harvesting from other bee hives works, but does not fill the requirement for the quest

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

This is a known issue with some of the Honey trees, including the one for the quest Hive Mind.

The bee trees located at the Train Station and the individual trees found scattered in the wilderness do not suffer from the issue. In the meantime, you can use those trees for honey if you need Honey for crafting or food.

We're currently working on a hotfix to address performance, stability and other major issues; such as this.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Cothfotmeoo

I have this issue on PC.  Have the padded suit and everything.  Was hoping that acquiring honey from a different tree would complete the quest, even returned to the quest tree with honey in my inventory but without any success.  Definitely immersion breaking.  Hope to see a patch quickly.