1.So first bug is when I complete a mission for example the marker stays their for almost a whole hour until it refreshes my missions and realizes that I’ve completed those missions. 2. Mysterious chest, as soon as I investigate the chest and it says wait a day or two so I wait and then it tells me it’s ready then when I go back there to the chest the missions restarts and says again investigate the chest and so on fourth it keeps repeating I’ve tried many strategies yet it’s still bugged. 3.hive mind every time I go to the hive and try to pick up the honey comb I can’t it just doesn’t even give me the option which is very frustrating I’ve tried taking off my padded jacket then putting it back on and also many other strategies still didn’t work please try to patch this in the next upcoming update:)

Also are dig spot markers supposed to be on your map still after you found the chests? Cause that’s what’s also happening for me

Edited by Spoon

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

1.So first bug is when I complete a mission for example the marker stays their for almost a whole hour until it refreshes my missions and realizes that I’ve completed those missions. 2. Mysterious chest, as soon as I investigate the chest and it says wait a day or two so I wait and then it tells me it’s ready then when I go back there to the chest the missions restarts and says again investigate the chest and so on fourth it keeps repeating I’ve tried many strategies yet it’s still bugged. 3.hive mind every time I go to the hive and try to pick up the honey comb I can’t it just doesn’t even give me the option which is very frustrating I’ve tried taking off my padded jacket then putting it back on and also many other strategies still didn’t work please try to patch this in the next upcoming update:) 

Hi, thanks for taking the time to bring up these issues.

1. For your first issue, that seems like quite an extreme wait time. The Missions will not always update right away, but we never had a case that'd take quite this long. We'll investigate here and see what we can find out.

2. This particular Quest will automatically Loop. The idea is you go to the chest, and loot it, then you wait 1 or 2 days to once again loot it. But be careful, it won't always give you something helpful! I hope you don't mind me spoiling a bit about this particular encounter, but I think it would be good to make sure it's working as it should. The idea is that there's a 1 in 4 chance that the chest will do something bad, and a 3 in 4 chance that it will have something useful inside. The cycle takes at least one day, so waiting 2 is a sure way to get it to refresh.

3. We've noticed others having issues with Hive Mind as well. Unfortunately this particular encounter seems to be broken for people, however the we are aware of this problem, and you can expect it to be fixed in a future patch.

We'll relay this information to the team, so we will attempt to look at it ourselves. Though it may be worth contacting Gearbox's Support over this, as they are the ones who have a number of people on hand to provide Technical Support for We Happy Few. They can provide workarounds to issues that have them, so it might be worthwhile giving them a go here: https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Also are dig spot markers supposed to be on your map still after you found the chests? Cause that’s what’s also happening for me

Normally not. If you can, would you mind providing a screenshot of the map location?

Ummm mysteriously now my game crashed and when I reloaded the dig spots are finally gone as well as the glitchy completed quest mission markers, I’m going to check right now if the mission now works(hive mind) I let you know if it works

Nope....? still doesn’t let me pick it up honeycomb and the missions are still there after when I complete it

Hi there,

We're currently working on a hotfix which will address performance, stability and other major issues.

Cheers,

Lee