Guest Plum

Xbone: Picked up a duplicate journal note, now I can't scroll to the bottom of my notes.

Guest Plum

As title says. I was doing the jubilator quest area underground, picked up a note, ended up finding another note with a different title same contents and now I can't scroll past the first note possibly because of the duplicate in the list under it. Notes are both titled "jubilator grand jury"

Tried restarting and it didn't change anything so I can't look at any new notes I receive now.

Why are new notes at the bottom anyway? 

Hi Plum,

We're sorry to hear you've experienced this issue.

We're tracking this issue in our bug database.

We're currently working on a hotfix which will address performance, stability and other major issues.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Hail_Adventurer

I experienced the same issue and found a workaround until this is patched -- next time you come across a readable note in the environment, hit whatever button's required to Read it instead of Steal it (triangle on PS4, not sure on other consoles), and it'll open the notes tab to whatever you've just picked up, which will now be at the bottom of the list, bypassing the Jubilator Derby note that seems to be triggering this bug. From here you can safely scroll up and read everything you've collected since. Interestingly enough, the bugged note seems to disappear from the list entirely if you're scrolling upwards.

However, if you scroll left or right through the tabs (to your quests, etc) and go back to the notes tab, you'll be at the top of the list again, the bugged note will reappear, and you won't be able to scroll down past it, so be sure to read everything you want before you do so.