Sign in to follow this  
Guest Noneya

Why is there no "load save" option in menu?

Guest Noneya

Stealth is a mechanic, we have multiple save slots, yet no way to choose a save slot to load unless we quit the game.  Makes no sense.   Stealth routes are trial and error which is why you need a "load save" option.   With no way to experiment the game just gets boring.  Not even playing it now.  Wasted $50.

What you could do since it's a stealth game BEFORE you proceed SAVE your game in a different slot, if that route works out continue onward if not reload previous save.

Guest Noneya

That's the problem.   You can't choose which save slot to load unless you quit the game and restart.  Want to try a different stealth path through a house because they saw you?   Fully quit the game,  restart, wait for all of the loading screens, pick your save file, more loading screens.  

You don't have to fully quit the game, there's a main menu button, you return to main menu and then load your save from there. Yes I know it's less convenient than just having a load option in the pause menu, but you're exaggerating that you have to quit the entire game and restart.

Guest Noneya

A main menu button?   Typically you can't go to the main menu without quitting the game.  99.9999% of games have the load save option in the pause menu.  I'll check it out but even if your correct it's just a testament as to how screwed up this game is.  Even if it works I'm already done with this game.  Replaying an old game is sadly more appealing. 

Guest Noneya

You're a moron.  The main menu button is quitting your game, as I said.  There is no way to load a saved game from the pause menu.  Instead of accusing me of exaggerating maybe you should check your facts.

Maybe I was confused about what you originally meant, I thought you were saying you had to restart the entire game, as in completely close out of it, not just return to main menu. If I misunderstood you then I'm sorry I didn't help, but returning to main menu and choosing a save to load is the only way to do it right now.

• Thanks 1