Running the latest version ps4, I cant activate the electrocuted safe house even thouvh I completed it.  And I cant turn the light on or activate the safe house after that even after turning the wheel (the dark one witb the plague people).  Hopefully that avoided some spoilers.  But I the only places I can fast travel too now are in the very beginning and its a real pain.  Please help.

Hi there,

Are you playing as Arthur?

Do you know the name of the quest for each safehouse you're trying to activate and what the current objective is for each? 

For the plague safehouse, you should be able to activate it once the power has been turned on and the fences have been repaired.

Cheers,

Lee

Hey there, I believe Im arthur, whoever the standard normal campaign guy is.

There's actually no quest that shows up for either is the weird part.  When I turn the wheel no lights come on, no plague people scurry away and no quest is triggered when I go into the safe house.  Also the 2 boarded areas show nothing when I walk over to them.

I apologize for the late reply.

Are you still experiencing this?

We've recently released a hotfix that has addressed some crashes and other major issues (v1.3).

We're currently working on another patch (v1.4) to address performance, stability and other major gameplay issues. We're aiming to release this patch later this week, however we don't have an exact date yet.

If you're still encountering issues, please file a ticket with our support team at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new> and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Cheers,

Lee