Guest Tigger1337E

In The Still of the Night

Guest Tigger1337E

Hello, I've been stuck on the final portion of the quest "In The Still of The Night" which requires I collect Strange Alcohol. 

I have filled over 15 glass bottles with the stuff and The quest still refuses to mark it as completed and/or check the box for Collect Strange Alcohol.

Is this a glitch or something that i'm missing? I've been streaming and my viewers got tired of watching me fill these bottles over and over again >.<

Lol I just left after filling like ten bottles. I think it’s a glitch but at least you got a lot of strange alcohol!

KingAnon haha yeah, but I have mild OCD and having it incomplete in my menu as well as not getting the skill points is driving me batty!

• Like 1

BlackDevilz, I appreciate you trying not to give spoilers, though at this point I'm frustrated that I'd prefer spoilers of this quest because I did complete the other objectives. The game is failing to check off the objective/step of Collect the strange alcohol even though i collect it and the item strange alcohol can be found in my inventory.

People have reported this as being glitched so it’s pretty safe to assume you are having  the same problem.

Hello everyone!
Thank you very much for all the information you have posted above.
I've taken note of this issue and we'll see if we can get to the bottom of why this objective if not completing for you two.

We're currently working on an update that will be addressing major issues so any information you can give us would be very helpful.
@Tigger1337E @KingAnon 

Thank you very much.
-Laura

Guest Dr chronic

Same problem PS4 25 bottles. Thanks Laura! (sooner the better). Great game for this type of  collaboration.

FWIW I just completed In The Still Of The Night with no issues on Xbox One.

Guest CassiexLee

I also completed it days ago. I even went back to try and fill more bottles two days after and it's still broken. It's driving me crazy. I am also on the Xbox one.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues.

We're currently working on a hotfix to address performance, stability and other major issues.

We'll also be fixing other issues like the one mentioned above in a future patch.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Dw72

Still broken playing on PC through steam

Guest Jocelyne

Still broken on Xbox One ?

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing the issue above.
I want you to know that the team at Compulsion Games is currently working on an upcoming patch to address issues like the one in 'In The Still of The Night'.
The previous patch aimed to help stabilise the game as far as framerate and crashes were concerned. I don't have a specific date for when it will be released but I do have confirmation that a fix has been submitted in 1.4 for this specific issue and I hope it works for all of you.

Thank you for using the forums.
Have a nice day!
-Laura

10 hours ago, Guest Juanderdul said:

Still broken!!! 

Hello Juanderdul, the team is still working on the 1.4, we'll update the forums when it is released. :)

Thank you for using the forums.
-Laura

Guest Bat27man

I'm having the same problem on xbox one x. Strange alcohol shows up in my inventory but quest does not complete