Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jota Delgado

A lot of bugs in PC Versión

Guest Jota Delgado

The PC versión have a lot of bugs. I'm going to list them in this thread so please, correct them. It's a pity that a game like this comes to the market so poorly optimized and with so many bugs, because they detract from the great work. This is only the firts hours of game.

• The IA of the police is absurd: Sometimes they stand without doing their round or looking at a wall
  • In other moments, when they kill me, i respawn in front one of then. They see me and the persecution begins automatically.It's frustrating.
  • The overall optimization of the game is quite poor, a 1080 ti is not able to reach the stable 60fops with a resolution of 3440x1400. Same, with the version of One X, its not stable at all.
  • There is a lot of bug with the position of the NPC and objets

p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3

Guest game not running

My problem: I purchased the Steam early access,which ran fine,despite the myriad of bugs. Steam auto d-loaded the official version for me this morning. Start game, and it stays minimized in my taskbar. NOt even available through CAD taskbar so I can quit out. Cant tab into the game,either. THis wasnt happening at all with the EA version. Have to completely restart. ALready verified Steam game files. Game will not maximize for me. WIn 7 64 bit, latest drivers, yada yada yada. TO me, not being able to PLAY the game is the biggest bug of all.

2 hours ago, Guest Jota Delgado said:

The PC versión have a lot of bugs. I'm going to list them in this thread so please, correct them. It's a pity that a game like this comes to the market so poorly optimized and with so many bugs, because they detract from the great work. This is only the firts hours of game.

• The IA of the police is absurd: Sometimes they stand without doing their round or looking at a wall
  • In other moments, when they kill me, i respawn in front one of then. They see me and the persecution begins automatically.It's frustrating.
  • The overall optimization of the game is quite poor, a 1080 ti is not able to reach the stable 60fops with a resolution of 3440x1400. Same, with the version of One X, its not stable at all.
  • There is a lot of bug with the position of the NPC and objets 

p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3p.png?size=1600x1200&size_mode=3

Sorry you're having so many issues,

When it comes to the Bobbies (Police), they don't always like what you are wearing. If you respawn in front of one with the wrong outfit, that could be the reason why the attack you right away. To find out why you're being attacked you can enter your Player Menu screen (Default TAB key) and go to your Stats Tab (The Heart Icon). Your current suspicion level (and the reason for it) will always be listed in the Status Effects area on the right.

There aren't many Bobbies in the early part of the game, but the ones that are there will usually be hostile to you until you've gotten a proper suit, (or if they're guarding something, then they will just attack you). However, if you are stuck in a death loop for no apparent reason, it would be good to know more information about this particular case, as we can add it to our bug database and address it. We would need some information to do so,  however.

• Was this during a Quest / Encounter (NPCs inside purpose built story areas will usually follow their own set of rules), if this issue takes place here, it would be good to know what the Quest or Encounter is called.
  • Bobbies patrolling in the street, or even guarding certain areas will usually be hostile if you are either: Tresspassing, or wearing the wrong outfit.
  • Bobbies typically don't like you out at night, so your best bet here might be just to make a run for it and hide somewhere.

As for the other problems you've seen, we intend to address many of these issues in an upcoming patch. It's difficult to say which issues are going to be fixed at the moment, since that depends on which ones we see being reported the most. Keep your eyes peeled for more information in the near future.

Thanks for your patience,

Jean-Philippe Desbiens Leighton,

Senior QA Analyst

Edited by JPLeighton

Guest Jota Delgado
Its in the streets at night, in the curfew mission from 9.00 at night to enter the private night club (the screens are of that part). In this mission, it does not matter what costume you wear, if they see you they go for you directly. Some bobbies stand in front of a wall, and dont move, and other in the middle of the street without doing anything.