Guest Krystal109

Hive Mind Bug

Guest Krystal109

During the Hive Mind encounter I am unable to harvest the Honey from the tree. I have made the Padded Suit and can harvest some of the other trees, which don't count toward the quest, but the tree in quest is not harvestable. The quest log also seems to "reload" over and over, as the icon for progress pops up when I'm doing other things and when I return to the tree the (Optional) Equip a Padded Suit will "complete" again.

Guest Krystal109

PC  version 1.169866

I know that someone else has had this problem too, as I got a message about it on my guide, but I don't know their platform or build.

54 minutes ago, Guest Krystal109 said:

PC  version 1.169866

I know that someone else has had this problem too, as I got a message about it on my guide, but I don't know their platform or build.

We apologize for this, this is an issue that has been reported by others and is known to affect the Hive Mind encounter. Expect this one to be fixed in an upcoming patch.

If, for some reason you are unable to progress, there are some trees that can have their Honey harvested (such as the one near the Train Station when playing as Ollie), you may just have to position yourself a bit carefully. You can lure NPCs into the bees to distract them to get at the Honey. Alternatively, as a last resort, there are some areas where Honey can spawn (such as counter tops).

Edited by JPLeighton

Guest Krystal109

Glad you guys are aware of the issue. I knew it was something odd, cause I could harvest some trees and not others.

Guest Alex_002

Same problem here, can't get the honey from this single tree. Is there any way around? Maybe i can cheat the item? @JPLeighton

18 hours ago, Dbl0Sprinkles said:

Xbox One, I also have this issue, but any other aquired honey doesn't compelte the Hive Mind "collect honey" task.

Yes, Hive Mind is impossible to complete at the moment. Searching for an alternative source of Honey is only really needed by Ollie if I'm not mistaken.

The bee trees located at the Train Station and the individual trees found scattered in the wilderness do not suffer from the issue. In the meantime, you can use those

trees for honey if you need Honey for crafting or food.

Cheers,

Lee

Guest Bails

I am also experiencing the same issue on PS4 Build v1.1.69541

13 hours ago, Lee said:

The bee trees located at the Train Station and the individual trees found scattered in the wilderness do not suffer from the issue. In the meantime, you can use those

trees for honey if you need Honey for crafting or food.

Cheers,

Lee

Hi Lee. 

While that will get you honey, none of those other places complete the quest, which is the bug we're talking about here. Thanks for the info about the honey, but that doesn't really help here.

• Like 1

Guest mxmumpwr

Hi, currently running ps4 version 1.02 and this quest is still bugged with the padded suit still allowing me to take the same amount of damage as I would with the proper/torn suit on and the prompt still not coming up for the honey.  As I've read on reddit and in this thread, you seemed to claim days ago that it would be included in an upcoming update.  I got the update and it's still doing jack diddly squat.  Any information or news would be helpful. Thanks.

Guest mxmumpwr

Well I thought I bought I bought an intense stealth game set in my favorite time period but it looks like another company has released another "pro skater 5" P.O.S.  So happy I wanted my time and money on a game that is so obviously not done and more likely worth a quarter of what yall wanna charge for it.  Hope y'all fix it within a week cause otherwise I'm trading it in to get something more worth my time and money.

Guest Puppet

Running the game on my Xbox One.

Build v1.169578

I continuously check this mission and still nothing. The nest in the area for the mission does not have an option at all to collect and the bees are still killing my character at the normal rate of which they would if I had not been wearing the padded suit.....but I was! This is really frustrating and it’s even more upsetting that it’s a known issue and it hasn’t been resolved yet. 

When will this patch be released because I paid full price for this game and I like many others expected a full game. Please get back to your fans or you’ll just end up losing them. 

Guest Oregonvaultgirl

I am currently still having this issue. I am on Xbox one, version v1.3.70173. I did the latest update as of 10 minutes ago and it has not corrected this issue

Guest General_B

Everytime I try to do the bee hive mission, it will not give me a prompt or allow me to collect honey. The padded suit seems not to work also. There for I can not complete the mission. I feel so frustrated not able to complete this... Please fix soon...

Hello everyone,
I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue with the side path mission.
We're tracking this issue concerning the Hive Mind Tree in our database and I want to thank you for your feedback so far.
The team is currently working on a new patch (1.4) That should address some of the more severe issues that are still present in the title.
I don't have an exact date on when this patch will be available on all platforms yet but I just wanted to let you all know that we're still working hard to make the game run smoothly.

Thank you very much for you patience.
Hope you have a nice day.
-Laura

Hi Laura,

I appreciate the reply and hope this patch will address this and others, as you mention.

Please keep us posted, hopefully more often than in the past.

Best regards,

Mark