Sign in to follow this  
Cockney Charmer

Xbox One Final Version: Disappointed

Played the preview back in 2016 when it came to Xbox Preview program and sadly the full retail version two years later is far buggier than the original preview build.

It feels like the survival aspects have been turned down with eating and drinking way less important now that you can just drink or eat every 30 mins instead of it being a necessity.

Combat is lazy with just "swing whatever weapon is in your hand till it breaks over enemies head" style becoming tiresome quickly.

Story is intriguing but animation on NPC and other characters is janky to say the least.

Game needs a lot of fixing already and it only released yesterday. Very disappointed so far, real shame.

10-08-2018_17-07-23.png

10-08-2018_17-08-53.png

Hey,

Sorry you experienced those bugs. We are aware of them and are working on a patch right now.

Guest Sally
17 hours ago, The51stDragon said:

Devs and gearbox just trying to save face nothing is coming we got scammed

Honestly I backed this game in 2016 and the game is so buggy is it borderline unplayable and even on my Xbox one x it barely handles 30fps. Not to mention the chaos with the jolly brolly which hundreds of people haven’t received despite buying the game years ago, and compulsion games seem to be passing the burden onto gearbox support and turning their head. Won’t be buying another game off this studio. 

On release most, if not all, game patches will have release notes stating what has been fixed so I would expect the same for WHF. 

Guest Not another cash grab game

Fast travel no longer works for me and the frame rate is always dropping. Quest notifications do not disappear even after completing them. Compulsion games this is a rough start but this game is not worth $60 plus dollars.