The Mastermind quest shows as incomplete, I have activated the switch and can use the fast travel system. PS4 Pro V1.01.

Guest DatNoob253

same problem xbox version 1.1.689866

Hi there,

This is a known issue with the Mastermind quest, where it doesn't get cleared from the journal after completion. 

We'll be releasing a hotfix in the coming weeks which will address performance, stability and other major issues.

Cheers,

Lee

• Like 1

Guest Emeraldkat

I'm not sure if this is related, but on PS4, I went into the window where the quest should pop, and it never did. I didn't realize this as I am playing without any guides. It was only after I had turned on the wheel and switches in the lone room (the one with the locker), and nothing happened that I left and came back alter to look at it again. The quest still hasn't popped and after looking at someone's guide, I realized Arthur never said anything in the room with the painting and bookcase, nor did the quest ever pop up to do for me. So the painting won't let me interact with it and I cannot even begin to progress now. 

Guest Aragon

so do I have to restart to get the mission to clear?

that would be a bummer since all my slots are filled and I'd have to delete one. (i'm on xbox also.)

On 9/20/2018 at 10:50 PM, Guest Aragon said:

so do I have to restart to get the mission to clear?

that would be a bummer since all my slots are filled and I'd have to delete one. (i'm on xbox also.)

Hi Aragon,

You shouldn't have to restart to complete the quest. This issue is fixed in v1.4 and it will autocomplete the last objective if you have already flipped the track access switch.

1.4 is out on Steam now, and it will be coming to other platforms in the next few days. Full patch notes and more information can be found here:

Cheers,

Lee